Thursday 2 January 2014

Goodbye 2013! Hello 2014!

2013 literally flew past and I am so thankful for everything that happened this year. It was a year full of ups and downs but ultimately, I am just glad that everything did fall into place nicely by the end of the year. With the end of 2013, I am excited for what is in store for me in 2014! 2014 is going to be another awesome year and I am truly looking forward to it.

Anyway, what could be a better way than spending the last few days of the year and entering the new year with the best bunch of friends ever? Had our very belated Christmas party with my awesome CJ friends on the 29th. Steamboat, Secret Santa, dress up, games and just a whole lot of fun. Will blog more about that when I get hold of the pictures. But for now, my New Year party with my Crescent clique!

Clique chalet with this bunch of amazing girls and we counted down into the new year together. It was great fun and I am so thankful for them. Despite us being busy with our own lives now, it is still heartening to see everyone being at ease with each other and having endless conversations and laughter together once we gather back. When you put a 10 girls together, be prepared for a lot of screaming and laughing plus a lot of photos. Post gonna be pretty heavy with pictures! ;)

Checked in to Costa Sands Downtown East chalet with my girls at about 4. It was my first time staying in this chalet cos we usually book the one at Pasir Ris instead. This one would definitely be more convenient location wise, but I personally prefer the one at Pasir Ris cos I find it more cosy and there is a huge table which is useful when it comes to games and mahjong. HAHA.

Anddd what is a chalet without a BBQ! 
Food ordered from www.bbqwholesale.com. Love love love the satays and sambal stingray and sambal sotong. Amazing!!!! 
Justina, Sijia and HY doing the cooking for us :)


Sihui, Jiayi, Justina, Xinyi, HY
Brought to you by HY
Self-timer time x9 consecutive shots LOL
Joey Koh, Me, Xinyi, Jiayi and a very happy Sihui at the back 
#foreveralone
Before WWW and while waiting for Karyee and Jeslyn
Jeslyn is here! 
Joey's bringing sexy back yeahhhh~ 
Cos we are "breast" friends - Quote Justina

NUASTERS DESERVE TO GET TAUPOKED! 
Wild wild wet! 
Dinner was settled at E!Hub after that. For such a big group like us with bottomless pits, steamboat and buffet works best :) And so dinner was Seoul Garden! 
Justina and her meat. Just look at that smirk 
Happiness after our meal!!! The spoon I am holding contains the ice kachang we made ourselves. Trying to make it look yummy but in reality....LOLL
WE'RE THE CANDYPUFF GIRLS. HAHAHA. Coincidentally, the last three packs of cotton candy were the powerpuff colours!!!! 
So much love here. And no, I don't think Jeslyn is scolding anyone behind.
Rapist on the loose. Kisses any unsuspecting victims :O
Before Jiayi leaves! Love y'all!!!

Spent the night just playing Charades and singing and dancing along to The Wanted and Wang Lee Hom on TV. HAHA sparklers and countdown into the new year together!!! It was such a great night :) Thank you guys for spending new year's eve and new year with me. Can't wait to see you all for our CNY reunion dinner next!!! LOVE YOU ALL! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ME AND MY LOVELY GIRLS (plus those not in picture)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment