Sunday 9 February 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Finally got time to settle down and properly blog about CNY this year. CNY is always one of my favourite festivals in the year cos it is just so festive and full of life! It is always nice to see everyone gathered around at one place and just catching up. Not to forget the amount of good food you get to eat every other day. Major love for CNY!!!

Like every other year, it is steamboat for our reunion dinner at my place. And for me who lovesss steamboat, I welcome it with open arms anytime! hehehe.

Reunion lunch!

Reunion Dinner!!!! steamboat

After reunion dinner this year, we decided to head over to my Er Jiu's house! This used to be our yearly tradition when we were younger but as we grew older it somehow stopped. I love visiting so it was great fun appearing at my uncle's doorsteps at 12am and being the first to wish their family a happy new year!! And plus, my uncle had recently added a new bunny to their house!!!! So adorable and so many funny stories to hear about this little ball of joy. 
Cutiepie!! 

On 初一, my relatives came over and it was one noisy and loud afternoon! Love this day because the house will always be so lively and everyone just gets together to have fun! 

Overly excited us 拜年-ing to Ah Ma. We don't usually kneel that's why hahaha. 

With Ah Ma! Just got out of the shower so looking really messy hahaha

My sis with Ah Ma! Ah Ma is moving in every single photo hahaha. 

Our yearly tradition! My sis volunteered to cook this year because it is her last year spending CNY with us HAHA. 
Lo Hei time!!


HUAT AHHHH!
Great time catching up with all my family members that we rarely see on a daily basis and it was really enjoyable!! 

On the second day of CNY, my family had our own usual lunch outside. We usually settle for KFC...idk why KFC but it is like that every year. But this year decided to give fast food a miss because I was having a swollen gum throughout the week. Headed over to Bali Thai for lunch and it was such a disappointment. Maybe because we actually have had better Thai food at other places before so Bali Thai was just average. 
Hahahah posing for #ootd with my handsome daddy against our festive living room lololol.

Visited my xiao gu on the third day of new year for an annual gathering! Another day of good food and laughter once again! Woohoo!!! Will be heading over to my ah yi's place later tonight for another round of gathering. Pretty excited because I haven't seen her in so long :) 

GONG XI FA CAI EVERYONE!!! 
HUAT AH! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment