Sunday 16 March 2014

So recess week came and went. Now that school started, I am barely breathing :( Crazy hectic with a major assignment due every single week it is not even funny! Feeling so tired and overwhelmed from school all of a sudden that I just had to turn to blogging because this appears to be my only escape from the mountainous workload. I mean other than blogging, I actually feel guilty if I am not staring at my readings or editing my essay or some school related nonsense. Haisssss, do you understand how I feel? :(


Extremely belated Sakae lunch buffet with my favourite-est Justina during recess week. Love Sakae sushi buffet because of the student deals. I LOVE BEING A STUDENT!!! 

Justina!! Really amazing person who is so nice to hang out with all the time. One of my most supportive friends around as well hehehe. Luv yaaaa.
 
 
Met up with my 08 friends over recess week as well. Anddd as usual, another amazing catch up with them hahaha.
 
Hung out around town with this bunch of noisy but amazing people before we headed off for Joce's hall prod at night :)

After Joce's hall prod!!! So funny watching Joce performed hehehe. But yay good job!!
 
 
Came back on Tuesday evening and settled for an impromptu dinner with my Sister! Finally settled my crazy craving for the famous 天外天 Yu Tou Lu hahahaha. YUMMMMMMMMY. Love love love it! Yu Tou Lu with the yummy salted egg pork ribs. Omg heavenly!
 

 
 
So from February or so, Nurul, Xiuming and I decided to join Zumba at NTU hahaha. Just wanted to find something to keep us fit and something that was fun at the same time. So glad that we joined it because it was so amazing and we really worked out crazily for that one hour hahaha. Plus, our instructor was so cool! And our zumba officially ended 2 days ago and I am so sad about it. Maybe when my busy period is over, my Sis and I will join an external one outside! LETS KEEP FIT!
 

My Zumba class and my amazing instructor, Ange, in the pink cap!
 

Commemorating our last session of Zumba! (Without Xiuming so her bag will take her place)
 
 
Really cannot wait for this semester to be over because there are so many things worth looking forward to. Revamping my room, Vietnam with the family, wedding preparation etc. Just need this semester to fly past already it is getting too hard to bear :( Most probably changing my phone this week as well and I am ultra excited! Can't wait can't wait!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment