Saturday 18 January 2014

Random musings

So school finally started for me on Monday and things are starting to get busy! Moved back into hall and I am trying very hard to get into the momentum soon. My timetable for this semester is still pretty good and I have a free day on Wednesday too! So that's a relief. :) Although school is never the most appealing thing ever, it is still made fun with the company of my friends! Thankful for that :)

Since it was the first week of school and things are still pretty free, Sihui and I decided to make the most out of it and spent our #weeklydate outside. hehe always a great time with her because we love to meet up for good cheap food and we will eat a lot hahaha. Explored the newly opened West Gate and I really like that place! There are sooo many food places to choose from and they have a whole lot of variety! Although they do have a lot of Jap...  Settled dinner at Sushi Express and I thought it was totally worth it! Every plate of sushi there was only $1.50 and they even have free green tea for you to go along with it! But I think it depends though! My sister tried the one at City hall and she was complaining about the thinly sliced salmon. The one I had was really thick and sooo delicious. Slurppppppppppppppppppp.


Other than just meeting Sihui this week, I also finally met my favourite yalam in forever. Haven't met her in the longest time and she finally managed to pass me the souvenir she got me from Australia! It is always great catching up with her cos we have endless things to talk about and to be excited over woop. 


On a side note, Val has finally decided to give the NIE Starlite a shot! So proud of her because she always liked singing and I am so excited to go support her during her competition :) 

Anyway, on the day before school started, Ram and I were going into this I-miss-CJ mode when Jinyao decided to tweet me a picture of my CJ days. 

Totally forgot about the existence of this until that day HAHA. This photo brings back so much memories and it just made me miss CJ more. This was taken during the period just before As during the weekend study sessions with the boys. Supposed to be a study session but omg seriously what on earth were we doing back then hahahaha. But still a bunch of good memories towards the last stretch of my JC life! Trying to fix a date with the girls to go back to CJ to visit some teachers and to eat our favourite Fishy hehe. So excited to meet those girls again!!! 

By the way, I am actually offering tuition services hahaha. Weird way to be promoting myself over here but I have kinda given up hope on those agencies who are not exactly getting back to me :( So anyway I am offering tuition services for Primary school children especially English. Science and Math will be good too but preferably lower primary. If you guys know of anyone who needs tuition or any contacts please let me know! I am able to start ASAP so just contact me if you need tuition! Rates and timings are negotiable too :) 

Till then, lets try to keep our spirits up in whatever we are doing and here's to a good weekend to all of you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment