Friday 10 January 2014

Met up with Azimah on Tuesday for the shopping trip that we have planned for a long time! We were finally free from our other commitments and were both back from overseas. Decided to head down to Chic Kiss Love warehouse to check out their items because we have been receiving a lot of email notifications from them hahaha.

The place was relatively easy to locate at least for us with the help of google maps and a bus 67 that takes us to the nearest bus stop.

Honestly speaking though, I would say that this place was a major major disappointment for us. We spent about half an hour there only. Initially, we had really high hopes because we received a whole lot of emails that there will be a massive sale going on with a whole lot of clothes going below $15 and even to as low as $5. Call me naive but I was hoping to grab some steals there because they do have really cheap clothes online! However, when we reached there everything there was going at about $25 and up. Their supposed "sale items" were just two tubs of clothes there and it was really not attractive. Although there were 2 levels, the amount of clothes there was pretty disappointing for me :( Either way, highly doubt the fact that I will return and will most probably just stick to the online store instead. At least there are way more choices for me.

Headed off to Bugis street next! It has been so long since I have been there and there were so many new things in store! Only managed to grab a top though because I have already seen all those clothes in Bangkok and I have a similar version already ;) HEHE.

Meet Azimah! 

After Azimah left, I was off to meet my two lovelies, Justina and Desiree! Desiree was finally back from the UK and it was soooo good to see her :) Settled on Steamboat for dinner and it was such good times catching up and teasing Justina as usual. Chilled at Coffee Bean after and played a whole lot of Charades and snapped a bunch of pictures hehe. 


Always such a good time with them because they are just so ridiculous and nonsensical that nothing makes sense but a whole lot of laughter is definitely guaranteed :) Desiree is probably on her way back to UK or getting ready to leave by this time, so have a safe trip!!! 

Met up with Tess and Rammy for lunch today at Fish & Co! We reached slightly before the lunch crowd so the area was still pretty empty hehe. Been friends with these 2 for six years and glad we are still meeting up and updating each other about our lives now haha. Impromptu decision to watch Frozen after as well and ohmygosh I am soooo glad I finally caught it! I am not exactly a cartoon person so I would not mind giving such shows a pass but since everyone was talking about it, I decided to catch it in the end hehe.


Love love love this movie! Already got me crying at the first part and the entire show was just so beautiful and magical :') Even for someone like me who is not exactly a mad Disney fan, this show is really amazing. And plus, the songs are all so nice! They are already playing as I am typing this this instant hehe. And really, Olaf is the cutest cutest snowman ever!! Pretty sure I am going to download this movie on my laptop and rewatch it some time soon hahaha.

On a sidenote, school is starting on Monday...eew. But then again, at least my timetable this semester is not too bad so I am still pretty glad :) May the new semester be a better one than the first! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment